Wednesday, April 20, 2011

NeenaJay doing PHOTOGRAPHY!!! - oh gosh!

its a scary title....I KNOW ... 


Who knew a Digital SLR camera can improve your picture-taking skill by A LOT?!?!


So last x-mas I gifted myself ( selfish of me? NO) with a fancy-shmancy new camera.


It's a Canon Rebel EOS - XS n' it looks like this


it's standard lens is 18-55mm but Best Buy had a deal and I got and extra 75-300mm lens and a carrying case for FREE!

So last Saturday was a special lil' girls 1st birthday. My cousin SakoSan, who is an LA-based, 3rd generation photographer, was going to photograph the special occasion and he let me in on the fun.

Look at her Onesie with a bling'd-out 1 on it!

Receiving flowers from her "boyfriend" -oh-so-cute!

there's-no-place-like-pink rhinestone shoes from Stuart Weitzman


Her diaper cover was embellished too!


A family friend made the crown! and how adorable is that tutu?!?!

Mom had this beautiful ring that caught my eye ;)

what do you think? 

tutus and crowns - NeenaJay








No comments:

Post a Comment