Monday, November 28, 2011

My Sunday With Santa!

HO! HO! HO!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

I love the Christmas Season

*hot coco*
*reading and blogging by the fireplace*
*beautiful lights and Xmas Trees*
*and lots of SHOPPING!!!*

My Sunday went something like this...
...Santa waved "Hello-o-o-o!" to me as I was riding up the escalator at the mall...

...I love the mall by my house - The Glendale Galleria - <~~ check out alllll the stores they have...on 3 floors...with a Macy's, a Nordstrom, AND EVEN TARGET!!!! haha I bet Kandee Johnson would love to live here :)

...So then we walked across the street to the Americana on Brand
it's so beautiful there...
*the tree is so tall, they have to bring it in with a crane*
...they even had a machine making snow bubbles ... It was a winter-wonderland with LA weather ... hahaha :)

...I went to Barnes & Noble ... I love to browse there and make a wishlist so when my friends n' family ask me what I want for the holidays, I actually have a suggestion for them ;)...

then my boyfriend took me to this part of the Americana...
and told me Santa is coming early this year!

Look what he got me!!! It's only thee coolest gadget!!! 
yup! this is the Apple iPad2

and I can't put it down. 

For the first time in years, I felt excited about something like I used to when I was a kid. 

I believe in Santa...Santa's spirit can spark happiness inside everyone! 

Happy Holidays, Cool gadgets, and lot's of love


3 comments:

  1. i cracked my ipad screen few weeks ago! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Sabrina. How do you like it ? What's your fav app on it so far???

    <3NeenaJay

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete