Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Change these 3 things and you're on your way to a healthy lifestyle

Thanks to the help of Food Alchemist Christina Avaness, author of Living Beyond Organic I have been able to make the 3 subtle diet changes and increase my energy, better my immune system, and help me keep my body in shape!


The first of the essential 3 is Real Salt 

Real Salt is natural sea salt that has not undergone the 400+ degree drying, processing and bleaching that regular table salt endures. Real Salt actually has minerals and is good sodium for the body!
Here is a rough break down:
Averages 
Complex Chlorides 98.32% 
Calcium .40% 
Potassium .12% 
Sulfur .11% 
Magnesium .10% 
Iron .06% 
Phosphorus .05% 
Iodine .002% 
Manganese .0015% 
Copper .001% 
Zinc .0006%


So go ahead, get rid of any other salt you have at home, and encourage friends and family to do the same today!




Number 2 ... Organic Sucanat - Natural Sweetener
This sugar alternative is as pure and natural as it gets! 
It's made by simply crushing freshly cut sugar cane, extracting the juice and heating it in a large vat. Once the juice is reduced to a rich, dark syrup, it is hand-paddled. Hand paddling cools and dries the syrup, creating the dry porous granules we call Sucanat. Nothing is added and nothing is taken out! 



NUTRITIONAL FACTS
(Typical analysis*)
Serving Size: 1 Tsp (4g)
Servings per package: varies per pack size
Calories per serving: 15
Calories from fat: 0
Total fat (g): 0
Saturated fat (g): 0
Cholesterol (mg): 0
Sodium (mg): 0
Total carbohydrate (g): 4
Dietary fiber (g): 0
Sugars (g): 4
Proteins (g): 0
Calcium (mg): 0
Iron (mg): 0

Ingredients: Organic Evaporated Cane Juice
Product of Costa Rica

Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International

I use this to sweeten my tea/coffee and also use it for all my baking!

Last but not least...#3   My reason to wake up...LOL...
                                                                 Papua Coffee!



Papua Coffee is a strong detoxifier. It draws toxins into the colon for elimination. Its unique alkalizing properties neutralize acidity and unlike other coffee, even those sensitive to caffeine enjoy it daily! 

I could NEVER drink coffee before Papua. It really helps control my body's acid levels and gives me a GOOOOOD feeling after I drink it!

I could go on for days but I will blog my progress often with these products! I just wanted to get the word out!

I'm available for questions or comments at neenajayfemme@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment