Monday, February 13, 2012

2012 Grammy Hits!

The 2012 Grammy Awards 
was not my favorite...
...a lot of old singers, boring performances (except Rihanna and Jennifer Hudson), and the fact that there was no red carpet pre-show was a NO-NO for me...
BUT...
...there were some eye-catching beauties there that night.

Here are my top 3 favs

1.Rihanna in her black silk Giorgio Armani gown with a plunging neckline and high-cut slit.
However, more than her attire, it was her raw and untamed hair that I L-O-V-E - loved!
Her golden-caramel lids and bold smoky look are a great compliment to her wild roots and sunkissed hair.
LOVE LOVE LOVE

2. My second favorite look was Adele's Old-Hollywood look.
Her nails and matte-red lips and voluminous, big hair was sooooo in sync with her humble aura.
Adele, You are a TRUE Hollywood beauty and you deserved each and every grammy!
Someone Like You - Go Girl!!!

3. Fergie!!! Oh, Fergie! You looked fab in this orange lace dress!
And your traditional "POOF" is so awesome!

 These were my 2012 Grammy Favs

What were yours?

Daring, Bold, and Beautiful
<3 NeenaJay


No comments:

Post a Comment