Wednesday, November 16, 2011

It's My Birthday and I'll BLOG if I want tooooo!

Before my day gets crazy...I wanted to take a minute to blog about how I'm feeling today.
I feel so in love and so blessed. I love my supportive family, boyfriend, and friends.


Here are some of the things I've learned this year...
~I need to love myself before I can love another
~Stay in love n' light and the Universe will grant you unconditional love n' positivity
~Everyone looks prettier when they smile
~The 4 Agreements can change your life! 
~Anything is Possible! Just ask for it~!

...This has been an amazing year and I've learned sooo sooo much! So much so, that I'm inspired to write an interactive, self-help book.... 

....Want to know more and help me raise funds for publishing?

-Gotta go blow all 23 of my candles out! 
<3 scorpios and birthday love

No comments:

Post a Comment