Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Drugstore HAUL!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE SHOPPING AT DRUGSTORES

I could walk the entire mall without buying a single item...but....
take me to TargetCVS, or Rite Aid 
and I can easily spend $100 in a FLASH! 

Here's my haul:

I bought this foundation in Ivory from Rimmel London and I love the way it blends into my skin tone which is not very even.

My fav. from this haul is my new moisturizer
I got it on sale ($8.99) and it feels amazing on my skin.

You gotta 'memba it's just as important to take care of your lips as it is your skin...so

a lil' LIP SECRET I have is....
I use a mixture of 1tsp olive oil, a pinch of salt, and a pinch of brown sugar and gently exfoliate my lips whenever they're feelin' a lil' chapped! Then smack on ur fav. gloss and hit the town!

...and if you're taking care of the ur face, and your lips...DONT FORGET YOUR BIGGEST ORGAN
....

This is the best body lotion in the world! Try it here!!!
Key features:
100% Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil.

Dramatic skin hydration and nourishment. 
Helps improve the overall health and condition of skin.

Benefits:
Shea Butter, Ginseng and natural extracts help calm, soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E help protect skin from natural and environmentally-triggered oxidants. 
Paraben-free, Gluten-free, 100% Vegan.
THC drug-free.

Fragrance:
Floral & Banana

ENjoy!  n' comment...what's your favorite drugstore pickup? how often do you run out of it? &&& WHICH ONE OF THE ABOVE WOULD YOU LIKE TO WIN?





1 comment:

  1. I need to check some of those out!
    XO Carrie
    www.carriefabulous.com

    ReplyDelete