Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Intuitive Journey

in·tu·i·tion  (nt-shn, -ty-)
n.
1.
a. The act or faculty of knowing or sensing without the use of rational processes; immediate cognition. See Synonyms at reason.
b. Knowledge gained by the use of this faculty; a perceptive insight.
2. A sense of something not evident or deducible; an impression.


The past few months of my life have been very interesting. I have been living in a highly intuitive state, and synchronicity has knocked on my door more than once! 

I always knew there was a unknown realm ... that's an oxy moron...but ever since I was little, I had unexplained experiences.  And with my fascination of stones, energy, and tarot, my fascination about psychic abilities grew. 

So here I am... on this journey...to expand my intuitive abilities and change my life.

Come on! Meditate with me...write with me...explore with me! For all the answer are within.


No comments:

Post a Comment