Monday, June 20, 2011

My Favorite Accessories for Summer '11


I was visiting the beautiful, hot, city of Palm Springs, CA and was lucky enough to be there during there Thursday Craft Fair...(look out for the blog about how my weekend went)...when I came across a vendor who crafts and sets all her pieces.



This next piece is a one-of-a-kind, custom, hand-made leather cuff designed by Yeva of Yevarts
like her page and just daydream about all her beautiful creations

This is from a recent shoot I did up in the Angeles National Forest...I'll blog about it soon!

 

And last but not least...
 <~~ this ring is my Grey Moonstone ring from  Pandora. It's a very special ring from a very special someone. It matches perfectly with my Pandora bracelet...(it's almost completely full!!! yay!)


big rocks, leather-cuffs, and stones of the moon, <3 NeenaJay

No comments:

Post a Comment